Web 2.0 Strategy
Let’s get this straight right off the bat– we are not enamored with “web-based solutions”– just solutions. Sometimes the web is the best way to go; but not always. Yet especially in very recent time, tools and information now available online to small business are very useful and affordable. Internal “Strategic Communications” that engages employees and helps them be more productive is a very good thing. Knowledge management is a vital process in any business, large or small. So talk to us about the business problem you are trying to solve and let’s see if a Corporate Intranet is a winner. You will like the Switch HR price tag to get one up and running.
This Web 2.0 hype, although a bit over the top, has our interest too. We have developed some very creative ways to use this “blog” craze and social networking thing to benefit your business for both marketing to customers and engaging your employees. We can rebuild your company web site or deploy a great Intranet with speed and simplicity. Switch HR can set you up to run it yourself or we can host it and publish your content on a schedule that works for you.
Intranets and company web sites are supposed to allow businesses to communicate better, share vital information and operate more effectively. But a lot of times it doesn’t seem to work that way. If that’s your story, Switch HR can get you back on track.
What can do a Switch HR Intranet do for your business?
Our Intranet system allows users to find and add information using basic web publishing and searching skills. No complicated code. No need for extra training. Now everyone in your organization can share and contribute information through your Intranet. This means that:
- Information becomes centralised reducing out of date and duplicate data.
- Any content can be searched making information retrieval quicker.
- Employees become more efficient by finding what they want and collaborating on projects.
- Information is added in a logical and structured manner, again improving ease of use and retrieval of company information.
- Admin users control data integrity while editors contribute to the Intranet, improving company work-flow and maintaining standards.